Game of Thrones - Season 6

Never seen him before at all.

He's had small parts in somethings, I watched Harry Brown again the other night, he was a barman in Harry's local.

Give Hunger a go though mate, its a good film. First time I had seen Fassbender in anything and he was excellent as Bobby Sands (as he usually is) the scene with him and Liam Cunningham as a priest, which is one long continual shot is brilliant.

Edit - I tell a lie, i've just remembered Fassbender was in Band of Brothers

I take it we've all seen this:
1-e1467241893968.png

yarp, Jon snow is confirmed a targeryn and possible actually called aegon and the rightful king of the 7 kingdoms

Think it will end with danny ruling the south and jon the north and beyond the wall

Nah.

The Kingslayer will become the queenslayer, and will then marry danaerys so as to provide unity. Since Dany can't have children Jon Snow will be named her heir.

Thus United (by about episode 7) the westerosi combined forces will turn north to face the isle of Wight walkers, or whatever they are. Meanwhile, Sam, cooped up in the library like some sort of expert (westeros has had enough of experts) stumbles over the crucial bit of info you need to kill white walkers. He gets to castle black by about episode 9, just in time to save the day.

And thus ends game of thrones series 7.

But in the book, if GRRM survives long enough to write it, the white walkers win. :)

Anyone think there will be a 'winner' of Game of Thrones , i.e. a 'last (wo)man standing' sorta thing ?

and who would be your bet on who its likely to be?

Anyone think there will be a 'winner' of Game of Thrones , i.e. a 'last (wo)man standing' sorta thing ?

and who would be your bet on who its likely to be?
Well with the way George writes i'm guessing the nights king will sit on the throne and everyone will be dead.

Well with the way George writes i'm guessing the nights king will sit on the throne and everyone will be dead.

Na. The way he writes i would more expect that tit-sucking half-wit from the Vale to end up on the throne, surrounded by topless wenches ready for when he needs a feed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.