Game of Thrones - Season 6

Anyone think there will be a 'winner' of Game of Thrones , i.e. a 'last (wo)man standing' sorta thing ?

and who would be your bet on who its likely to be?

Littlefinger the scheming twat but there will be a twist like he loses his legs so he can't even get off the iron throne while a small council of Dany, Jon, Sansa, Yara, Ser Davos and Tormund make all the rules.

(I'm kidding) ;)

Just rewatched the first season and don't they all look so young and fresh, not the war weary lot they are now.

Noticed though that Sansa's vengeful streak was apparent from the begining, just well in check. and that the hound was always pretty fair and potentially good.
Also Rob Stark was a right bellend no wonder he lost the north.
jofreys still a c**t

Mainly though I will spend the next few season watch hearing Hodor

Last edited:
Just rewatched the first season and don't they all look so young and fresh, not the war weary lot they are now.

Noticed though that Sansa's vengeful streak was apparent from the begining, just well in check. and that the hound was always pretty fair and potentially good.

Hodor.

jofreys still a c**t

Joff was a genius character, love the crooked way the actor sat on the throne, like a real wrong un, may not have been up there with Ramsey in the sadist stakes, but Joff had that spoilt nastiness and real power and it was very well acted by the young Irish lad who was even putting the accent on.

I'd have bummed the head off the Doris Robb married, cant blame him for fucking the Frey girl off.

Just been reading a 20 things you didnt know about GoT, Sophie Turner aka Sansa is a natural blonde and dies her hair for the show, she also adopted her direwolf in real life after it was killed off in the show. She's gone right up in my estimation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.