Game of Thrones (season 8)

Where the fuck has this thread comeback from? I had only just began to forget about these tossers ruining one of the best shows ever, WHY WOULD SOMEONE BRING THIS FUCKING THREAD BACK :@
It’s similar to the Etihad Campus Thread in the level of anticlimax. Last time I was on that thread they were talking about electric bikes.

I still sometimes get angry and upset about how D&D rushed it. Don’t think I’ll ever get over it.

No issue with how it ends if it would have been properly set up, should have had at least two full ten episode seasons. One about the long night (that isn’t over in one night), then another setting up Danearys fall. Having Arya kill the night king and making Jon utterly pointless is also criminal. Undermines his entire story about Rheagar running off with Lyanna to ensure he is born thus setting off the events of Roberts Rebellion and latter the series POINTLESS!

Genuinely don't think anything as popular as GoT has ever managed to so utterly destroy it's own fame and appeal as spectacularly as GoT did with it's last series. Maybe the Matrix with it's god awful sequels, but even then people still do reference the Matrix, GoT went from the biggest cultural reference in the world to just nothingness within a month of the series ending. Impressive tbh

Genuinely don't think anything as popular as GoT has ever managed to so utterly destroy it's own fame and appeal as spectacularly as GoT did with it's last series. Maybe the Matrix with it's god awful sequels, but even then people still do reference the Matrix, GoT went from the biggest cultural reference in the world to just nothingness within a month of the series ending. Impressive tbh

Maybe that was all part of the cunning plan to wean people off it, so no one ended up missing it’s absence and it never outstayed it’s welcome? ;-)

Maybe that was all part of the cunning plan to wean people off it, so no one ended up missing it’s absence and it never outstayed it’s welcome? ;-)
Aye, who wants all those merchandise millions like Harry Potters got? Much better to just have everyone hate you and save yourself the trouble! Killed the prequels as well I think? Genuinely impressive how badly they fucked that up, given how easy it would have been to just follow characters clear and obvious arcs. But instead, they were so keen for a surprise twist that they just did something that no one would see coming because it made literally zero sense to anyone who'd been following it

It’s similar to the Etihad Campus Thread in the level of anticlimax. Last time I was on that thread they were talking about electric bikes.

You should have been there when they named a bridge.

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.