Game of Thrones (season 8)

@1961_vintage
Thanks for your reply pal.
1 i can kind of see but I think it’s a lame reasoning for her transformation, but I’m guessing it is the reason the writers would use to justify what happened tbf.
2 not sure what you are on about really

I think it was a good part of the story.

The whole show it’s about how good she is as a leader and how she’s not bad like her father, who lost the plot and burned thousands to death.

Then when everyone is loving her she loses her mind like her father and does the same thing.

I quite enjoyed it.

The whole show it’s about how good she is as a leader and how she’s not bad like her father, who lost the plot and burned thousands to death.

Then when everyone is loving her she loses her mind like her father and does the same thing.

I quite enjoyed it.

Thanks for reply - agree with much of that - yeah, maybe it’s due the immediate aftermath of having finished watching it, but your third para, “losing her mind”, I can’t get my
head round it, it just wasn’t justified enough in the plot/ seemed like a cop out. I mean yes it was there, but just looking back didn’t seem prominent enough to justify the actions.
Basically watching it, it was like she suddenly went nuts, and I don’t recall the programme suggesting her dad made a *sudden* switch to madness...

Thanks for reply - agree with much of that - yeah, maybe it’s due the immediate aftermath of having finished watching it, but your third para, “losing her mind”, I can’t get my
head round it, it just wasn’t justified enough in the plot/ seemed like a cop out. I mean yes it was there, but just looking back didn’t seem prominent enough to justify the actions.
Basically watching it, it was like she suddenly went nuts, and I don’t recall the programme suggesting her dad made a *sudden* switch to madness...
It was a cheap finish. Big budget, cheap writing. It stunk the whole series out and left what should of gone down as an all time great series as just a bad taste.

It was the death of her close friends that did it, it triggered something she had in her, passed down from her father the mad king.

Good series though hey mate?

It's dragged on too long for me now, they appear to be just fluffing out the episodes with meaningless faff.

It was the death of her close friends that did it, it triggered something she had in her, passed down from her father the mad king.

Good series though hey mate?

Yes mate, 100%.
Watching the whole thing over last 2 months, when it all finally ends, it’s a real loss!
Fortunately there’s a match next Wednesday ;-)

I quite enjoyed it.

I think the story line was ok - just the execution. The final scenes post battle kind of ruined it. It should have finished with her death (nips out for good measure).

It was a cheap finish. Big budget, cheap writing. It stunk the whole series out and left what should of gone down as an all time great series as just a bad taste.

Agree - the last season tailed off as it was all built around two battles, the rest was poor quality filler and padding it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.