Game of Thrones

I was hoping the Casterly Rock invasion would be more epic than that but I guess they saved the budget for a big battle at the end of the season.

If rumours are true the lanister army will be properly engaged by the returning unsullied and danny in the next episode or one after and jons quest beyond the wall to get proof of the white walkers will pronably use a lot of the budgets for big battles

Cannot decide the line of the night both said to Jamie
Eurons "does she like a finger up the bum" or Olena on Jofrey "he really was a ****"

Bit of a hark back to the Hound calling everyone who names their swords cunts. Am loving Euron this season, doesn't give a fuck and is dominating the seas

Awesome stuff

Tyrion talking over the Casterly Rock and the secret tunnel thing whilst it was showing dragon girls army. Just fucking faaaaantastic.
What a show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good episode but i dont really understand how the lannisters took highgarden that easily even with a few bannermen leaving the tyrells. Good seeing Bronn again though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.