Game of Thrones

That was epic and seemed to be quite different from the usual episode - the feel of it.

I think its because the BIG PICTURE is falling into place.

If rumours are true the lanister army will be properly engaged by the returning unsullied and danny in the next episode or one after and jons quest beyond the wall to get proof of the white walkers will pronably use a lot of the budgets for big battles

its about the same distance from Castelerly rock to Kings landing as it is Highgarden to kingslanding. So would the Unsullied head south to engage the Lanister Army at high garden or East to Kings landing? How much of the Lannister Army is back at Kingslanding? The Trailer for next week suggests Dany has had enough of losing and is about to go in hard.

Tyrion is going to be fed to the dragons the way he is going. He couldnt do a better job for his sister Cyrsei if he tried!

two sentences have been used in recent weeks that I think are precursers to future events.

Sansa continued use of the words "no one can save me" =Arya to return and dispense of little finger and save her from him.
Tryion to Jon " we are not our fathers" will eventually lead to revelations about them both being targeryans

I expect Jorah to return to Danny next week and someone on the end of a roasting from the dragon

Why did Dany just let Jon have the dragon glass? She didn't ask for anything in return, so she doesn't want the norths support in taking carsei out?

Why did Dany just let Jon have the dragon glass? She didn't ask for anything in return, so she doesn't want the norths support in taking carsei out?

Tyrion persuaded her.
Said 'what if' those ghost cunts are real and she went along with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

All her allies are dying off, Tyrion told her adding more allies would be beneficial..... He also told her that she wasn't aware of the dragon glass in the first place and has no use for it, so it would be like giving nothing for something in return i.e. dragon glass for an allied partnership.

All her allies are dying off, Tyrion told her adding more allies would be beneficial..... He also told her that she wasn't aware of the dragon glass in the first place and has no use for it, so it would be like giving nothing for something in return i.e. dragon glass for an allied partnership.
I get that, but surely Jon is back off North to fight the white walkers and won't be able to offer any assistance in fighting cercei?

I get that, but surely Jon is back off North to fight the white walkers and won't be able to offer any assistance in fighting cercei?

Jon's goal will be to go beyond the wall to find evidence of the white walkers existence, he will want Danny as an ally to fight the walkers, as he knows fighting them as he is now he has zero chance of victory!

He'll obtain some evidence, be it a corpse of a white walker (dead or alive), or something equally as convincing... he'll then work an agreement of fighting along side Danny to over throw Cercei, after she has helped Jon defeat the white walkers.

Plus there's bran to reveal Jon's true parentage which will most likely change Danny's opinion of him..... with him being a Targaryen and all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.