Games you want replayed after bad decisions

What about walker getting sent off off v the blue bin dippers, for that imaginary vicious elbow that completely floored Dominic calvert lewin, even though there was no contact. The cheating ****. 2017/18 ish.

I think it's only right and proper that any and all games in which the scousers have unfortunately dropped points be replayed ad nauseum until justice is served.
Say for the last 15 years or so...

Strangely another game at old Trafford FA cup we were in front from a Rosler goal Utd were struggling when ref gave them biggest joke penalty I’ve ever seen, also semi final league cup v Liverpool Reeves scored early doors Liverpool player and Clements collided ref gives them a free kick, then to compound his great display power puts in a great tackle free kick and they score from it grrrr.
Never forget that Reeves goal being disallowed. I practically jumped on my brother in Kippax and were still celebrating when Lpl had restarted the game and the ball was at the other end. Absolute disgrace that was, no foul whatsoever.

I suppose Scotland would want every game that they lose to England replayed till they get the correct result (Nicola Sturgeon joke).

Still enjoying the scouser getting wound up over this weekend. If only the refs can do the same to our Red neighbours but we don't need to do anything since they are rubbish anyway.

Never forget that Reeves goal being disallowed. I practically jumped on my brother in Kippax and were still celebrating when Lpl had restarted the game and the ball was at the other end. Absolute disgrace that was, no foul whatsoever.
Dead right me and quite a few mates were bouncing around the Kippax half the City team were still celebrating, bin dippers took a quick free kick and almost scored at the other end. Perhaps just as well they didn't football wasn't quite so civil back in the day.

Damn. Fucking. Right.

City should be on 3 CL's. (Yeah, i'm including the bottled 2021 Final)
Why not 4? ;)

That Liverpool QF with two definite, and one possible wrong offsides, plus a penalty shout so strong that even Steven Gerrard said it was more like "two penalties"!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.