Games you want replayed after bad decisions

Too many to mention. Liverpool have a bucket load I'd like us to replay against them but what puzzles me, is that I can think of more Spurs examples than United ones, post takeover. Why Spurs of all clubs? If it was Arsenal, it would at least make some sense/follow the pattern. They are getting match deciding bent calls against other big 6 clubs too.

None as it isn't in the spirit of the game and fair play, you get bad decisions go for and against you

Any away game to dippers, christ knows how we will manage to get anything against them now.

This one was pretty bad, but not as bad as the Liverpools one on Saturday which was 4000 times worse than what happened to us at Old Trafford.

pedromendesgaol05a.jpg

Or maybe Spurs can replay this one when Vertonghen was given offside after slotting the ball into an empty net. He's just 10 yards onside and in his OWN half, but I know the decision Liverpool got on the weekend was 4000 times worse

24CC44E700000578-2914845-image-a-1_1421525055825.jpg

Or maybe we can replay last season against Liverpool where Jota Bruce Lee'd Skipp in the head, went off dazed, VAR said it was fine and then Jota scored a last minute winner. Shit I forgot, Liverpools offside by 10 inches is 4000 times worse

0_GettyImages-1486634179.jpgimago1029047302h.jpg

The dippers coach attack. Still cant believe we played after that.

Rashford not off side at the swamp
Imagine the what would have happened if we’d done that to their coach! After the hysteria in the media since Saturday. It’s already been mentioned on here god help anyone playing these twats now they’ll be given absolutely fucking everything from now until the end of the season the refs will be terrified of giving anything against them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.