Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.

I'm a bit surprised about this I have to admit.

£12m+ is a bit low, but that seems to be the case with every City sale.

fair money for someone who is never going to hold down a spot in the team good luck fella

Matt the Giant said:
Thanks.

I'm a bit surprised about this I have to admit.

£12m+ is a bit low, but that seems to be the case with every City sale.

12m is fantastic.We were very generous.

Just comparing this fee with that recent one of £15mil for a frequently injured, past his best defender Vermaalen.
I think Javi did a really good job for us last season, and i do hope his areal qualities shall not go missed.
Best of luck to him.

FantasyIreland said:
According to the Mirror we are just waiting to hear if he has agreed personal terms.
He better had do ffs. I actually thought he was ok at his job towards the end of last season. I just think it's to good a deal to turn down, especially when we're struggling to get rid of the deadwood.

Matt the Giant said:
Just comparing this fee with that recent one of £15mil for a frequently injured, past his best defender Vermaalen.
I think Javi did a really good job for us last season, and i do hope his areal qualities shall not go missed.
Best of luck to him.
Difference is Barcelona are now run by mugs and Arsenal are not desperate to sell their only backup centre back. Barca also spunked £15m on an average 30 year old.

Replacing Garcia and Rodwell with Fernando and Zuculini (+ Lampard on loan), with a net profit of £10-12m is unbelievable business.

Ireland_for_pm said:
FantasyIreland said:
According to the Mirror we are just waiting to hear if he has agreed personal terms.
He better had do ffs. I actually thought he was ok at his job towards the end of last season. I just think it's to good a deal to turn down, especially when we're struggling to get rid of the deadwood.

he's hardly deadwood but a move looks best for both parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.