Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
dachoosen1 said:
Rate Garcia would suit a 5 man midfield better because he isn't the most mobile but defensively he is solid. Fernando is better suited to our style of player 12 mil for him is great for a player who we used mostly as cover. Vermaalen is a very good CB who is comfortable on the ball, he suits what Barca want, they are prepared to pay what it takes to get the right player for their style of play a lot like us and Mangala. Vermaalen for 15 mil is a decent deal we are paying 32 mil for a player who has 2 good seasons in a much lower standard league. Barca want the finished article if he can stay injury free they could get 4-5 solid seasons out of him and he could be a bargain at 15mil.
Mangala is nearly 6 years younger and hasn't had Vermaelen's recent injury concerns, so the fees are perhaps comparable.

alera said:
£12 million would be unbelievable really considering that is the rumoured fee we paid for Fernando.

It's not Garcia is a terrible player, playing every week in a mid table ish side I am sure he would do a decent jb.

I don't really think it's a question of quality. Garcia seems to be one of those players who will excel in a certain system and style of football but isn't very versatile

Zenit won 8-1 yesterday in their first game of the new season, so hopefully he saw the game and fancies a bit of that!

Damocles said:
alera said:
£12 million would be unbelievable really considering that is the rumoured fee we paid for Fernando.

It's not Garcia is a terrible player, playing every week in a mid table ish side I am sure he would do a decent jb.

I don't really think it's a question of quality. Garcia seems to be one of those players who will excel in a certain system and style of football but isn't very versatile

Also a particular countries football. I think he'd do well in Italy in a much slower paced game.

BigOscar said:
Zenit won 8-1 yesterday in their first game of the new season, so hopefully he saw the game and fancies a bit of that!

Hopefully they wont be thinking 'we don't need him'

Yeah the squad confirms that he isn't going to stay. For all the rumors and pictures of him probably going I just wanted to be sure :P

Bluwhit said:
FantasyIreland said:
Bluwhit said:
Always sad when good friends leave but that's the nature of the occupation. A true gent & changed a lot of fans opinion of him after Xmas last season. Adios Amigo !
Everything agreed then I take it?
I just asked if he was going & answer was "yes".
Like I asked if Mangala had signed 12/7 @ 4pm & answer was the same.

that's settled then - Bluwhit has spoken ;-)

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 3m
Fontanka (Russia): Javi Garcia's £12m+ move to Zenit is almost done, expected to sign a 3-year contract with the Russian giants.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 3m
Fontanka (Russia): Javi Garcia's £12m+ move to Zenit is almost done, expected to sign a 3-year contract with the Russian giants.

Great news.

I wish Garcia well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.