Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that his move to Zenit was in any doubt but ive just noticed his Mrs has put a picture on Instagram of Javi's boots with the hashtag 'new adventure'

So my guess is that this will be confirmed either today or tomorrow

I can't believe how much money we have been able to recoupe from Javi and Rodwell, I don't think we will bring in anyone else but the money is certainly there to do so if we wish

GX Blue said:
herrock said:
If Pellegrini had not picked Garcia in the holding role towards the end of the season, we would not have won the league.

Jesus Wept.

Ive read some daft stuff on this forum but that has to be up there with the best of them.

I'd agree with what the lad said, Fernandinho wasn't 100% fit, Rodwell was injured, no Garcia and the chances are Demichelis would have had to play the holding role.

Kun Aguero said:
GX Blue said:
herrock said:
If Pellegrini had not picked Garcia in the holding role towards the end of the season, we would not have won the league.

Jesus Wept.

Ive read some daft stuff on this forum but that has to be up there with the best of them.

I'd agree with what the lad said, Fernandinho wasn't 100% fit, Rodwell was injured, no Garcia and the chances are Demichelis would have had to play the holding role.

Yea id have said he was right as well. Although it was hardly a master stroke as we didn't have any other options.

Bu_u4dSCYAAIJ8y.jpg
via @City_Watch
Good luck Javi!

Looks like we will be last to announce again.

Good luck to him. I won't miss him but I was to harsh on him and Id rather Sinclair and Boyata went before him now!

Good to see that he maintained his superb smile even after leaving the best club for Russia, which will always be a tough destination for Spaniards. Positive lad. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.