Gareth Bale update

He is a class player but if you play for madrid or barca its not to hard to score

I remember people saying he was overrated and wouldn't make it at Real. The guy is deffo a world class player and he is only going to get better playing over there.

shootmeifipost10k said:
To be fair to Bale apart from that shite goal celebration he's doing well,as other players have shown it's not easy going from one league to another and do well straight away,even more so when you add in the extra pressure he must have been under with the price paid and expectation on him.
Fair play to him and I actually think he's getting better.

It is if you are class as Bale. I can't stand the bloke. I have an irrational hatred of the man, for no apparent reason.
But there is no doubting he is up there with the best footballers on the planet.

Good on him, glad he's doing well. We got a great price and he always said he wanted to play abroad. Real Madrid is the biggest team on the planet for me.

It's just a shame not enough British players go abroad. I would have thought a chance to play in a different climate, culture and learn a new language would appeal to some footballers!<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:37 pm --<br /><br />
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
To be fair to Bale apart from that shite goal celebration he's doing well,as other players have shown it's not easy going from one league to another and do well straight away,even more so when you add in the extra pressure he must have been under with the price paid and expectation on him.

It is if you are class as Bale. I can't stand the bloke. I have an irrational hatred of the man, for no apparent reason.
But there is no doubting he is up there with the best footballers on the planet.

That is a strange hatred mate! You should be hating people like Diouf, Marlon King and Barton instead! :D

Crouchinho said:
Good on him, glad he's doing well. We got a great price and he always said he wanted to play abroad. Real Madrid is the biggest team on the planet for me.

It's just a shame not enough British players go abroad. I would have thought a chance to play in a different climate, culture and learn a new language would appeal to some footballers!

-- Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:37 pm --

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
shootmeifipost10k said:

That is a strange hatred mate! You should be hating people like Diouf, Marlon King and Barton instead! :D

I think it's that stupid celebration. It just annoys me and I get a form of tourettes.
I'm 52 so maybe I need to chill and ignore it.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Crouchinho said:

It's just a shame not enough British players go abroad. I would have thought a chance to play in a different climate, culture and learn a new language would appeal to some footballers!

-- Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:37 pm --

prestonibbo_mcfc said:

I think it's that stupid celebration. It just annoys me and I get a form of tourettes.
I'm 52 so maybe I need to chill and ignore it.

We all need a player to hate for some reason or another. I hate Shane Long for some reason or another!

Bale's celebration is gay, but not as bad as Daniel Sturridge's!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.