Gareth Bale update

I hate the celebration but this is a fella who was shy as you like and playing wank, got good, stayed good and has got better and better.

There was a stat at one point showing every time he played or started spurs lost, over a large number of games.

I really thought the Madrid move may overwhelm him a bit but not a bit of it, fair play to the jug eared **** :)

Fuck the celebration off and keep doing your stuff fella, fair play to you.

waspish said:
Proves how shit the Spanish league is if Aguero played for Madrid he'd score 60 goals a season

On a par with Scotland.

sir baconface said:
Proelia said:
sir baconface said:
Would you say the same about Aguero and Negredo?

No clue what your trying to say

That it's easy for them to score for a side that's so prolific?

Or it's, that he is playing with better players that see his runs etc and he's also having
a rest as he isn't carrying 10 other players

TCIB said:
I hate the celebration but this is a fella who was shy as you like and playing wank, got good, stayed good and has got better and better.

There was a stat at one point showing every time he played or started spurs lost, over a large number of games.

I really thought the Madrid move may overwhelm him a bit but not a bit of it, fair play to the jug eared **** :)

Fuck the celebration off and keep doing your stuff fella, fair play to you.

If only he'd stop cheating. He has to be the biggest fucking diver in the game.

fair play to the lad hope he keeps going however scoring goals in la liga is easier than in england i watch some goals and think he wouldnt have scored that in england when someone comes flying in at you and you could put real in the premier league and ronaldo wouldnt have 250 goals in 250 games or whatever it is cant remember bale getting a hat trick at all last season and only one assist alas no doubt he is a beast fair play to him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.