Gareth Bale

Gavmcfc88 said:
5c0d59fc-7d9e-d12e.jpg

Apparently taken in the city store. Mate of mine just sent it me now. Not sure if it's been posted already sorry.
Can't quite reach them straws..

waspish said:
SWP's back said:
waspish said:
Shame we are not going for him
ITK or pure guesswork?

No just what Tolmie said on the quite thread he listed about 5 players to forget about signing

Tolmie said:

'Forget Huntelaar, forget Ozil, forget Falcao, Tranny, and both Bale and RVP as it stands.

Hopefully, we will all get to see why'.

waspish said:
SWP's back said:
waspish said:
Shame we are not going for him
ITK or pure guesswork?

No just what Tolmie said on the quite thread he listed about 5 players to forget about signing

As said above, Bale was not in the list.

As it stands means he's a target that's not seen as a priority yet. Bale will be a saga transfer mark my words.

I personally think he will leave for us if we go for him. Either us or the rags, we will outbid them though, just depends where he see's his future.

NipHolmes said:
waspish said:
SWP's back said:
ITK or pure guesswork?

As said above, Bale was not in the list.

As it stands means he's a target that's not seen as a priority yet. Bale will be a saga transfer mark my words.

I personally think he will leave for us if we go for him. Either us or the rags, we will outbid them though, just depends where he see's his future.

Errr he was on the list

Bale wont be coming. Modric will leave spuds, and theres no way levy will allow bale to go too, it would have to be a mind blowing offer for him to sell and he's renowned as being one of the toughest chairmen to deal with. We can not and will not offer a mind blowing sum.

Its taken modric 12 months to get his move (if he goes) and I suspect it will be the same with Bale even if he expresses a desire to go.

Personally if Bale does want out I think Levy should cash in now as hes currently worth top dollar and theres only so many trees he can pull up playing in the europa league/fa/wank cup etc. His worth might not be the same this time next year...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.