Gareth Bale

kippax neil said:
I'm sure it was reported last month that he'd signed a new contract to stay at Spuds.

He did, but so did De Rossi and look at the rumours (I know...) flying around now.

Its only so that when Spurs do sell, they can get top dollar for him.

If he continues his progress, he would be my number one target next season, especially if the Spuds miss out again.

we should come up with a deal, if spurs want adebayor then they can have him + 20m/30m and they gives us gareth bale?

Gareth is fully committed to the Spurs cause, He will never ever ever ever leave the mighty SPURS!

Coys.

DaveTheYid said:
Gareth is fully committed to the Spurs cause, He will never ever ever ever leave the mighty SPURS!

Coys.

Hmmm.... He does look a bit of a thick cnut,so yeah,you're probably right.

DaveTheYid said:

Coys.
bookmark this because after spurs fail to make the champions league yet again he will be wanting away

DaveTheYid said:

Coys.

That seals it then. Where do you think he'll end up? That left wing back slot looks ready made for him to me...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.