Gareth Bale

There is about as much chance of this happening as me getting a date with Ian somerhalder

mancity dan said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
mancity dan said:
You are right about the flappers SHB. We will easily pass FFP but that'll be thrown out after the court case anyways. I don't think a lot of people understand the amortisation. My location could be a clue. Give it a couple of weeks.

Is it worth a GIF yet?

As far as I have heard we should be finding out mid-month some news from the club. GIF away if you feel like it SHB.

mid-month, ffs, how are we going to last that long

mancity dan said:
DAN...Is your location a hint??
Anyway..I agree...flappers worrying about FFP constantly when really no need

You are right about the flappers SHB. We will easily pass FFP but that'll be thrown out after the court case anyways. I don't think a lot of people understand the amortisation. My location could be a clue. Give it a couple of weeks.

Is it worth a GIF yet?

200.gif

It won't be down to finances if we don't buy Bale. It will be because he very likely thinks a move to Real would be a bigger step up and he can gain more from it as Ronaldo did.

mancity dan said:
mancity dan said:

Is it worth a GIF yet?

As far as I have heard we should be finding out mid-month some news from the club. GIF away if you feel like it SHB.

Well we know about the stadium expansion,Wifi.....I am preparing my cat gifs as we speak!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.