Gareth Bale

not my fault! said:
dancity19 said:
Can I just confirm this is what has happened today:

Tolmie made comments about Bales price this morning
A guy-eastlands blue- with no previous posts suggests 'cheeky and john' are working on a major coup
Some Twitter geeks are saying we are interested in Bale- probably the same ones who said Isco was ours.

It just seems people are getting semi-excited over Bale, and was wondering if I had missed anything!!?

People slag fellow fans re Isco going Madrid but he was ours & was/is keen to sign... Until his dad decided he wanted £10m as a bonus. We said no, Real said yes. It's as simple as that. No one was wrong as he was ours but as with any business transaction, it can change right up to the very last second as this one did.
With regards to Bale the first to report it today was a twitter account that turned out to be none other than an old BM poster, Spursmad. He's 100% adamant that we have spoken to their chairman & Bales representatives. I'm not so sure myself & can't really see him coming to us. He's allegedly made it clear he wants Real if he was to move but I could see Utd being ahead of us for his signature if I'm honest & I think he'd go their over joining us.
Our problem is we don't want, or the owner doesn't agree with paying third parties £m's in fees & I think he's right. It doesn't matter what his personal worth is, it's not him officially paying, it's the club & due to FFP we now have to justify our incomings & outgoings, it's not a case of not affording it but more justifying it to Uefa. No one in their right mind says "oh you want £50m+ & his agent wants £xm? Yeh no problem" like the Cavani situation. It doesn't make good business sense at all.
Has the Isco father payment been offically confirmed or is it just speculation ? i always thought that spursmad was Mark Bowen or am i wrong on that ?
Would love to see Bale at City but just cant see it.

de niro said:
andyhinch said:
de niro said:
we need to catch up mate. and rapid.
Another bad transfer window(3rd) has us looking at 4th a good one has us looking at first, simple as.

don't think this squad will finish 4th Andy but we need to strengthen and quickly.
Was being a bit melodramatic tbh:) but you know what I mean, it just feels like one push will do it, just needs to be the right push.

not my fault! said:
dancity19 said:

A guy-eastlands blue- with no previous posts suggests 'cheeky and john' are working on a major coup
Some Twitter geeks are saying we are interested in Bale- probably the same ones who said Isco was ours.

It just seems people are getting semi-excited over Bale, and was wondering if I had missed anything!!?

People slag fellow fans re Isco going Madrid but he was ours & was/is keen to sign... Until his dad decided he wanted £10m as a bonus. We said no, Real said yes. It's as simple as that. No one was wrong as he was ours but as with any business transaction, it can change right up to the very last second as this one did.
With regards to Bale the first to report it today was a twitter account that turned out to be none other than an old BM poster, Spursmad. He's 100% adamant that we have spoken to their chairman & Bales representatives. I'm not so sure myself & can't really see him coming to us. He's allegedly made it clear he wants Real if he was to move but I could see Utd being ahead of us for his signature if I'm honest & I think he'd go their over joining us.
Our problem is we don't want, or the owner doesn't agree with paying third parties £m's in fees & I think he's right. It doesn't matter what his personal worth is, it's not him officially paying, it's the club & due to FFP we now have to justify our incomings & outgoings, it's not a case of not affording it but more justifying it to Uefa. No one in their right mind says "oh you want £50m+ & his agent wants £xm? Yeh no problem" like the Cavani situation. It doesn't make good business sense at all.

we wouldn't pay it regardless of FFPR. We're going to be profitable and sustainable, FFPR is just a convenient excuse for us to execute our business plan without ignorant fans moaning that we don't spend £150m every summer on the star names.

FrancoisToure said:
dancity19 said:

Pretty much.

The eastlandsblue thing is a little interesting since he has been a member of BM since 2006.

If you like conspiracies you can also add the "maybe this is why we let Isco go so easily" meme.

And...to make sure that you really are on the right page...it could be Ronaldo.

Bottom line we are definitely getting one of them. Maybe.

Yep, just seen that he has been a member since 2006. Rightly or Wrongly, that definitely adds a bit of credence to the claim.

carlosthejackal said:
not my fault! said:
dancity19 said:

Has the Isco father payment been offically confirmed or is it just speculation ? i always thought that spursmad was Mark Bowen or am i wrong on that ?
Would love to see Bale at City but just cant see it.

That was the rumour (doubt it though) & he's convinced we have been in talks with both Spurs & Bales agent & both keen. Like I say, just his say so of course & I very much doubt it myself.
As for the £10m payout, it's been "leaked" but not denied by anyone yet so make of it what you will. Wouldn't surprise me if City had leaked it to prove a point.

andyhinch said:
de niro said:
andyhinch said:
Another bad transfer window(3rd) has us looking at 4th a good one has us looking at first, simple as.

don't think this squad will finish 4th Andy but we need to strengthen and quickly.
Was being a bit melodramatic tbh:) but you know what I mean, it just feels like one push will do it, just needs to be the right push.

comes down to whether you'll be happy that we've bought people the bosses want or whether you won't be happy unless it's the Cavani and Bale you want because you may have an inferiority complex that unless you have a star name you can't outdo the opposition.

I'm delighted with the current state of affairs, the progress that's been made already is great and I'm confident that the guys will secure targets that they deem will bring a positive impact, regardless of whether they are the idolised star names the RM fans amongst us want.

dancity19 said:
FrancoisToure said:
dancity19 said:

Pretty much.

The eastlandsblue thing is a little interesting since he has been a member of BM since 2006.

If you like conspiracies you can also add the "maybe this is why we let Isco go so easily" meme.

Yep, just seen that he has been a member since 2006. Rightly or Wrongly, that definitely adds a bit of credence to the claim.

and all happened on the day bale says he misses the champions league.

only1paulsimpson said:
Spursmad is called Peter, he is related to mark Hughes, that's how he got his info.

Well for anyone interested his twitter is @SheikhMCFC & he's openly said he was Spursmad on here.

dancity19 said:
FrancoisToure said:
dancity19 said:

Pretty much.

Why? I've been a member since 2012, I've been going to city since 1974, both mean fuck all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.