Gareth Bale

Just can't believe Madrid have offered 86m for Bale and Levy is humming and arring over it should snap there fucking hands off

AVB could build a brilliant team with that money, less reliant on one man and instead on a fully functioning unit (always healthier than a one-man team). They already have Paulinho and now Soldado already wrapped up. Add a few more players, including a high quality Bale replacement, and I'd certainly be worried about them.

LoveCity said:
AVB could build a brilliant team with that money, less reliant on one man and instead on a fully functioning unit (always healthier than a one-man team). They already have Paulinho and now Soldado already wrapped up. Add a few more players, including a high quality Bale replacement, and I'd certainly be worried about them.

He won't though will he?! The majority of that money would go toward a down payment on there new stadium

waspish said:
LoveCity said:

He won't though will he?! The majority of that money would go toward a down payment on there new stadium

Wherever the money would go Levy is an idiot if he turns it down.

lancs blue said:
waspish said:
LoveCity said:

Wherever the money would go Levy is an idiot if he turns it down.

Agree probably trying to Squeeze another few million out of Madrid

Wow 86m? That's pretty much what all our summer signings cost total!

Fernandinho - 30m
Jovetic - 22m
Negredo - 20m
Navas - 15m

Madness to turn that offer down if true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.