Gareth Bale

Of course it would be better for us if Bale ended up playing in Spain, he is a class player and hurt us last season. That said, Real Madrid have behaved utterly disgracefully in this saga. They really are a cancerous club. How are they not getting sanctioned for tapping up or whatever. We would be absolutely (and justifiably) furious if this was happening to us. Part of me actually hope's they fail.

bluemoonmatt said:
Of course it would be better for us if Bale ended up playing in Spain, he is a class player and hurt us last season. That said, Real Madrid have behaved utterly disgracefully in this saga. They really are a cancerous club. How are they not getting sanctioned for tapping up or whatever. We would be absolutely (and justifiably) furious if this was happening to us. Part of me actually hope's they fail.
It happens in every transfer they do. Zidane almost invites the players entire family to his house and makes sure to let the world's media know that the player is second to none. Unbelievable that nobody does anything about it.

bluemoonmatt said:

The thing is, when it happens to a club, rival clubs often see it as a source of humour. Then when it happens to the rival club in a different situation, the original victim club will see it as karma and also find it amusing.

If everyone was in the same boat on this it would be easier to know how best to deal with it but as there is a tit for tat mindset with football fans it'll carry on.

For example when plenty of Spurs fans were lapping up Barca's pretty shameful flirting with Fabregas it wasn't something that was funny to me. Barcelona and Real Madrid can actually fuck off, they are morally bankrupt to the core it seems. It's tough for a club like ourselves to really kick on and improve when every time we find talent a bigger club will turn their heads via various dark methods. It's understandable that clubs often want to buy the quality players we own but it's the way they go about it, I think all it will do is make Levy more determined to rinse Real Madrid, they still owe us Modric money and Bale also publically has not kicked up a fuss and still has three years left, if we sell I believe it will be an astronomical deal.

The other thing that happens is that because of the large sums on offer every other club who have what they believe are equally talented players up the price on those players as well inflating the whole of the transfer market, but it is usually only City who are blamed for this, now lets see who are the clubs involved ohhhh the rags and Real Madrid who will then go to Platini and moan that the transfer market is no longer sustainable and they want regulations brought in.

Good on Levy tell them all to fuck off.

If the 82-86 m bid is true, then there's no reason Tottenham should be refusing that offer. One simply does not refuse a world record bid, whoever you are.

Of course, Spurs are no strangers to tapping up players either. Clubs don't complain because most have their own skeletons in the closet.

I'm reading that Levy wants 82m pounds plus Di Maria. If that happens, that would be the deal of the century.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.