Gareth Bale

Just had talkshite on in the car while I picked the lad up and they are reporting that Bale wants £200K a week to sign a new contract at Spurs.

ManuelFalcao said:
Ray78 said:
ManuelFalcao said:
I hear we're nailed on for this lad

Yep it is that time of the day.

Rag? Show some optimism ffs. Save this prediction and hop back on 1st of September

What do you expect ? 3 posts into your bluemoon career and you're a new ITK. It's hardly a surprise if someone calls bullshit. We see it every year, some fucking nobby signs up and posts a load of bullshit about transfers.

ps. your mrs isn't called Gina by any chance is she ?

What ever happened to the art of wumming?

Seems like people are just happy to phone it in these days

stony said:
ManuelFalcao said:
Ray78 said:
Yep it is that time of the day.

Rag? Show some optimism ffs. Save this prediction and hop back on 1st of September

What do you expect ? 3 posts into your bluemoon career and you're a new ITK. It's hardly a surprise if someone calls bullshit. We see it every year, some fucking nobby signs up and posts a load of bullshit about transfers.

ps. your mrs isn't called Gina by any chance is she ?

What a rude man you are. I heard it from one of my good sources and I decided to share it with this forum. Won't bother in future if this is the shite i'm gonna get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.