Gareth Bale

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
De Niro has been on the WUM course and is getting his value for money in this thread. Good angling.

That's his MO these days.

I just cant take the fella serious anymore.

andyhinch said:
dancity19 said:
FrancoisToure said:
Pretty much.

The eastlandsblue thing is a little interesting since he has been a member of BM since 2006.

If you like conspiracies you can also add the "maybe this is why we let Isco go so easily" meme.

And...to make sure that you really are on the right page...it could be Ronaldo.

Bottom line we are definitely getting one of them. Maybe.

Yep, just seen that he has been a member since 2006. Rightly or Wrongly, that definitely adds a bit of credence to the claim.
Why? I've been a member since 2012, I've been going to city since 1974, both mean fuck all.

Calm down mate. I have been a member for a month; I know when you join says nothing about how long you have supported the club. My point is that he had joined pre-takeover. The folks that did that its safe to say are true blues (like you). The fact that he only has posted 4 times in the past 7 years suggests that he doesn't post on a whim.

So not a whim and not a wum. That means it is interesting. Cheers.

FantasyIreland said:
De Niro has been on the WUM course and is getting his value for money in this thread. Good angling.

A part of me wishes the internet hadn't been invented every-time I read one of his posts.

M24 Citizen said:
Rather have Isco over Bale and Ronaldo.

tumblr_md6ieoVUjD1ro2d43.gif

I think you can make that argument with Ronaldo (based on age only). Bale....I don't know.

Hugo Canizarès ‏@HugoTheInsider 16m
This #Bale to #MCFC thing looks the real deal to me, been told this by numerous sources though much is the same. meetings has occured

I get the feeling now that this account is one of you guys who just pisses themselves laughing behind the keyboard everytime someone quotes him on here.

FantasyIreland said:

I think he is serious though and represents a real perspective from certain fans.

FrancoisToure said:
FantasyIreland said:

I think he is serious though and represents a real perspective from certain fans.

Nah, unless he's had a lobotomy the past week and his memory of City pre-2008 wiped, i reckon his posts are full on piss takes.

M24 Citizen said:
Hugo Canizarès ‏@HugoTheInsider 16m
This #Bale to #MCFC thing looks the real deal to me, been told this by numerous sources though much is the same. meetings has occured

I get the feeling now that this account is one of you guys who just pisses themselves laughing behind the keyboard everytime someone quotes him on here.
More mystic meg than ITK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.