Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut this monkey shit
I don't particularly rate him all that highly of late and I think we want to give the likes of Sane, Jesus and Sterling plenty of games together over the next season or two so that they get on the same wavelength before Aguero goes. Bring in Mbappe and you are spreading it a bit thin, but at least it is someone with a lot of time ahead. Bring in Bale and you stunt the development time of the others to introduce a player who will be around 30 when Aguero leaves who has a history of injuries. He just doesn't feel like he fits the profile and I don't see him as being a Pep kind of player either.
Agreed
We have our own bale in sane alright hes still learning but in a couple of seasons will be top class so we dont need him.

World class player who could get into any team , but I like Sane too much to see him pushed back so it is a no from me. If he goes utd they will be a force no doubt about it.

He is a supremely talented player and walks into any teams starting 11 he can play anywhere across the front three and is a step up on Sanchez in my honest opinion.

Bale when he signed for Madrid is top 5 player easily. But I'm not sure he's that level anymore. He was very good in first Madrid year but after that he earns much more there than he is giving them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.