Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
A hugely talented player, with recurring injuries that have kept him from maintaining the form he showed at Spurs and early on at Madrid. I think it is unlikely he will ever reach those standards again, otherwise you would have seen multiple clubs trying to sign him at whatever cost. Imagine being offered £1m per week (if true) to play in China..... many younger and better players than Bale would be tempted by that.

If he hasn't bothered to try and learn Spanish and get involved in the Spanish way of life. I can safely say, China definitely isn't for him. It's a different world

If he hasn't bothered to try and learn Spanish and get involved in the Spanish way of life. I can safely say, China definitely isn't for him. It's a different world

No footballer goes to China for more than 6 months. They go - they sell loads of shirt and tickets. Then they leave ASAP.

I dont think it's Bale's style but if its his only way out then he might do it - he could be in the PL in January and that would be where he has his eye.

No footballer goes to China for more than 6 months. They go - they sell loads of shirt and tickets. Then they leave ASAP.

I dont think it's Bale's style but if its his only way out then he might do it - he could be in the PL in January and that would be where he has his eye.

Hulk seems to like it. He's been there years.

If Pogba goes, I can see Woodards eyes lighting up and going for Bale regardless of what Solsjaer thinks

Hulk seems to like it. He's been there years.

If Pogba goes, I can see Woodards eyes lighting up and going for Bale regardless of what Solsjaer thinks

I dont know why the rags are not in for him straight up. They are no threat to Real Madrid and happily pay out massive wages so why not?

Injury prone + arrogance + 30 years old. No thanks. If Leroy does leave we'll be fine for at least another season with options we already have, it'll actually mean more game time for some in hindsight

This, nowhere near good enough to play for us. There's a big reason why real want rid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.