Gareth Barry charged by The FA// No appeal

Re: Gareth Barry has been charged by The FA

Also people have said Jones made a V sign at fans. Lets hope the club can present footage of this to the FA (and GMP)

As far as the Ferdinand/Jones swearing goes obviously not every fan heard it (enough witnesses from what I've read) but those who did surely have a case for reporting this to GMP?

Chris in London said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Chris in London said:
He was wearing a blue shirt in an area in which there were at least 3,000 Manchester United fans.

Clear provocation.

In all seriousness, I can't for the life of me remember any similar FA charge about any player. The only one which is even comparable was Rooney's rant into the camera, which was a little different.

Help me out blues, when was the last time somebody - anybody - faced a one match ban for swearing at the 4th official, after the game had finished?
Did Ramires or was that for entering his room?

Good point, though that was aimed at the referee when Ramires thought he had been racist towards Mikkel

That was Mikkel that got charged under the same rule. Got a 3 game ban, and it would have been more if it wasn't for the particular circumstances.

moomba said:
Chris in London said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Did Ramires or was that for entering his room?

Good point, though that was aimed at the referee when Ramires thought he had been racist towards Mikkel

That was Mikkel that got charged under the same rule. Got a 3 game ban, and it would have been more if it wasn't for the particular circumstances.
I know there have been others, I think Ashley Cole, Keane and Viera have all been done before but that was for stuff said in the tunnel

The Future's Blue said:
Is htis the incident they are refereeing to:

[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/iwxBkcYYqo2mS.gif[/bigimg]
Kindly donated by TCIB.

If so, the FA are really taking the piss.
mutley.jpg

"Sassa-rassa-frassa-Mark Clattenburg"

mansour's tow ropes said:
Our club are too soft i feel. like the apology to ferdinand, trying to please everyone the whole time.

time for the club to show some fucking bottle and stand up to Fergie's Association, and tell them that we do not and WILL NOT, in any way, accept this charge or any ban that is handed to barry.

i don't believe he will get a ban though

Agree with what you are saying but I can't remember the last time anyone didn't get a ban on one of the fa's charges.

They have a monopoly on bring both prosecutor, judge, jury and policer of sentence rolled into one.

Surely if the fa lay the charge they shouldn't be the ones to hear the case

i really think its time for an anti-FA banner at city, it may not last for long but it doesn't need to - as long as the papers pick up on it once that will be enough.

something for TBA perhaps?<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:50 pm --<br /><br />
the god Gerry Gow said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Our club are too soft i feel. like the apology to ferdinand, trying to please everyone the whole time.

time for the club to show some fucking bottle and stand up to Fergie's Association, and tell them that we do not and WILL NOT, in any way, accept this charge or any ban that is handed to barry.

i don't believe he will get a ban though

Agree with what you are saying but I can't remember the last time anyone didn't get a ban on one of the fa's charges.

They have a monopoly on bring both prosecutor, judge, jury and policer of sentence rolled into one.

Surely if the fa lay the charge they shouldn't be the ones to hear the case

I'm only saying that i don't believe he'll get a ban because it just sounds so fucking ludicrous, all the rags , chavs and bin dippers etc who mouth off week in, week out, not to mention the serial divers in the league...

Anti Clattenberg. If he makes the report theres nothing the FA can do about it.

We should have known Gaz Baz was trouble when we signed him from Villa ;-)

Double standards by the FA I feel.when that 3rd goal went in Rooney legs it towards us sliding on his knees shouting fuck off...which I feel caused the rio incident.....so feel the fa should do him like they did adebayor for his celebration against arsenal a few years back..even sky sports news didn't highlight it yesterday when they clearly show him running over to us not the rag fans but still sky decided to highlight where rio was when getting hit by the coin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.