Gareth Barry - usual waste of space

Freestyler said:
Barrys form has somewhat dipped rapidly, started off like a house on fire and he's just got worse as the season has drawn on, he's been up and down all year, tonight i think he did alrite, only problem i had with him tonight was him rushing on the ball, he gave the ball away 10 times tonight in the game where a quick look round would of helped him, and he had yards of room to get the ball down and play,

loads more worse players out there tonight than barry.
When we got him from Villa he looked a great signing but looking at the Villa midfield now I'd take Ashley Young, Stuart Downing or James Milner before him - he's disappointing and slow and not the force of old.

tufty said:
I for one would not be bothered if he never put a Blue shirt om ever again. Never seen a footballer go from good to shite so quickly in my life.

I for one wouldn't be bothered if you never posted another thread with an ounce of sense. It is a forum after all and it is based on opinion but don't be swayed by one or two wayward passes. Some of the CFC passing last night was very wayward. If you were looking for match-winning performances week after week, he didn't come with those at Villa, or for England. He is a generally solid midfielder. Had he put in the same performances for Liverpool rather than us, the Dippers would have been singing a different tune.

He had a bad run but in my opinion he's improving, thought he was good last night although he did miss that header so i guess he is shit

Gareth BARRY IS DOING NOTHING DIFFERENT FOR US THAN HE DID AT VILLA ,HE GETS THE BALL AND PASSES IT TO A BLUE SHIRT HOW MANY OF THE OTHER OVERPAID TOSSERS DO THAT IE SWP,IRELAND,ZABBER ETC.hE WAS NEVER BLESSED WITH PACE ,WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT TUFTY

gelly said:
I don't like this guy, Alonso would have been better.

No shit. Just unfortunate Alonso chose those Spanish minnows Real Madrid over us

Barry was very unlucky to score last night but did well enough to get into the positions to get the chances at least

I like Barry, always rated him, he had a cracking start to the season and looked like the steal of the century....what's gone wrong since then fuck knows, it's like ever since the Villa game his head has been elsewhere.

He's so slow on the ball, just does a ballet turn on the spot and falls over most of the time.

Why Benitez wanted to cart Alonso out to Bring Barry in i'll never fucking know, he isn't fit to lace Alonso's boots.

That said, i hope he finds his form again because he was shit hot at the start of the season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.