GARETH BARRY

whp.blue

thought he made a massive contribution today

toure bellemy and ade had great games but for me barry was a steadying influence in the centre of the park.

he was always open and tracked back all day
think villa have dropped a big one selling him to us and today seems to back this up
villa booed off at the end o'neill under pressure

Barry was stupendous. He seems like a guy you can always count on. That just makes me feel good inside.

whp.blue said:
thought he made a massive contribution today

toure bellemy and ade had great games but for me barry was a steadying influence in the centre of the park.

he was always open and tracked back all day
think villa have dropped a big one selling him to us and today seems to back this up
villa booed off at the end o'neill under pressure
i agree... we really missed this kind of presence last year... i also thought he stood out through both halves... Toure was really good as was Given that kept us in the game for many minutes... Manu and Bellamy was great in the way that they started our defense in second half but was missing in first half... Ireland had a great finish and ran alot as he always does...

I love him. The Villa fans believe he has been massively underrated for years.

Keeps the ball and weighsin with a few goals. He wil be a crucial player for City this season

Could'nt agree more, he looks just the player we needed...someone in the middle of the park who is a safe bet to accept the ball when the team are being pressured..and not give it back to the opposition needlessly. He knows exactly where all the breathers are for the team, looks like he can also out-trump Mike Doyle in the professional foul caper. Villa must of been tripping to flog him for 12 mill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.