GARETH BARRY

If you're all drooling over that performance today from Barry then you are in for a treat when he really does play well. I think he is a classy player and at £12m he is a bargain but didn't think he was MOTM standard today, at times in the first half he was a little bit dissapointing for me.

I think Barry just shaded Toure for MOTM today for me.excellent all round performance.Bridge looked happier having him infront of him also.

Barry looked the part but I think we need De Jong in the middle with him for some of the away games that we will have. Him and Ireland done well in there together. If we have De Jong in there as well it gives Ireland much more freedom to make those breaks into the box. I only think he made 2 runs into the box from deep and scored from 1 which aint bad.

whp.blue said:
thought he made a massive contribution today

toure bellemy and ade had great games but for me barry was a steadying influence in the centre of the park.

he was always open and tracked back all day
think villa have dropped a big one selling him to us and today seems to back this up
villa booed off at the end o'neill under pressure
pretty much spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.