GARETH BARRY

Quality performance from Barry, got a rave review on MOTD off Hansen for it aswell. Demonstrated a great range of passing and broke their play up very well.

interpol said:
Great performance from Barry....he was everywhere.

Then got home and read Ian Hughes report on BBC website http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8197359.stm....in particular "But once the dust had settled, Rovers hit back and began to run the midfield as Gareth Barry - another City debutant - struggled to cope as the only holding midfielder" and wondered if he was at the same game as me.
Blk'burn kicked the ball OVER the midfield the thick fucker.

Top signing and to player. The test for him and Ireland will be against the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool.

Barry is amazing, he was villa. We've needed an inspirational midfielder like that in the middle to partner up with ireland. If you ask any prem team if they would have barry and ireland as there two centre mids I don't think there would be many saying no. These two will be awesome.

barry had a great game yesterday ; i thought he had a few teething problems in the first ten minutes ; kept giving the ball away an that but afater that he was phenominal and didnt put a foot wrong

He had a shocker according to some of the press.

If that was a shocker I'll take one every game. I thought Bellers had a good game. Never gave up on any thing and chased back to help out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.