GARETH BARRY

fantastic game, won everything. controlled everything. reminded me of stevie g a lot

Great buy. His versatility will be very important to us and he could become a key player. I'm glad the England mistake did not seem to affect him and I really hope we see the consistency that has been mentioned.

MOTM. I said he's be our most iportant player this season cos we've really needed a player like him in the middle of the park, he was fucking brilliant, just tired a little near the end which is fair enough.

Thought he was outstanding yesterday.
Could not believe the report in the people this morning saying he had a shocker!

Thought he was very solid and composed,stood out for me along with Toure and Richards. Agree totally with the comments about being a good deal at £12 million. But I don't think we will ever get as good a deal as the £8mill we paid for Given.

Great performance from Barry....he was everywhere.

Then got home and read Ian Hughes report on BBC website http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8197359.stm....in particular "But once the dust had settled, Rovers hit back and began to run the midfield as Gareth Barry - another City debutant - struggled to cope as the only holding midfielder" and wondered if he was at the same game as me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.