Milner > Barry.

more like Milner>>>De Jong

Our midfield will be

--------Yaya-----------
------Barry--Milner------
---------Silva---------

Sabster said:
niall_mcfc said:
Used to be Sabotelli after his love affair with our new signing but now its statster. You need to realise you can post as many stats as you want but your point is ridiculous because you are comparing 2 completely different players. Ok you compared Macherano and De Jong and thats fine but to compare a defensive midfielder and a central midfielder is pointless because they have different abilities and play different.

De Jongs job is to break up play, protect the back 4 and then play a simple pass to another player to start a move. You have decided to put in chances created and Barry creates more but how many moves are created from a NDJ tackle? Absoloute shit pal if you want to compare players with stats choose 2 who play in the same position

Every other person in the world consider GB a holding midfielder so it is reasonable to compare them.

And De Jong made far less tackles than Barry. So again I implore someone to explain to me what De Jong does better than Barry apart from make Blockbuster Tackles (occasionally)

i agree with most things with you concerning barry but what people are all ways making the mistake on with barry is that he is essentially a left sided central midfielder that can play the defensive role if needed!

Barry and de jong play 2 completely different roles and should not be compared on who out of these 2 will loose their place imho but if milner comes in it will be interesting to see what Mancini does do with the midfield formation and who plays and does not play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.