Gareth Barry

Gareth's problem is he isn't homegrown- if he was he wouldnt get half the shit. Our two under achieving players today were both out of the academy but you're not allowed to criticise them on here- and you can add Ireland as well. They are fukkin fireproof to the masses.

spacecadet said:
Gareth's problem is he isn't homegrown- if he was he wouldnt get half the shit. Our two under achieving players today were both out of the academy but you're not allowed to criticise them on here- and you can add Ireland as well. They are fukkin fireproof to the masses.

THIS AND THIS AND THIS,so and so is from the youth set up so he cant do wrong,trust me in 2 years theyll all be gone,jus reality tbh.ppl defending micah today are embaressing.the guy was scarily bad,and id love him to do well and be our number 1 right back but i can spot ppor player when i see one and he most certainly is at the mo

gareths real problem is hes too fuckin slow, but i think hes absolute quality personally

larderland said:
dref619 said:
gareths real problem is hes too fuckin slow, but i think hes absolute quality personally[/quot

had one of his better days today,very tidy
I totally agree, won every tackle, didn't give ball away, ok, he didn't score but looked like he is getting back to his best. A point, he did not deserve the Boos from the crowd.

mcfc-fullstop said:
I totally agree, won every tackle, didn't give ball away, ok, he didn't score but looked like he is getting back to his best. A point, he did not deserve the Boos from the crowd.

i thought some of the treatment he got from the press/ papers, and fans in general during the world cup and the aftermath was disgraceful, the guy worked his arse off to get fit enough to even go to the tournament, he should have even been there, and he got fuckin slated for his trouble

Some bitter rags in this thread who should fuck off back to their own forum the obsessed bitter tossers.

96ki8g.jpg

Gareth Bale after the match said "OOOOOAAAA luv playin fur spurs boyo!!!!"

spacecadet said:

hats off to this post

Barry>>>>De Jong

Goals
Barry: 2
De Jong: 0

Assists
Barry: 7
De Jong: 0

Chances Created
Barry:45
De Jong:13

Successful Passes
Barry: 1346
De Jong: 1163

Ok so these stats show clearly that Gareth Barry is a much more technically gifted player. But we knew that already, surely NDJ will win comfortably on the defensive side of the game? But that is not the case:

Tackles won
Barry: 91
De Jong: 69

Tackles Lost
Barry: 22
De Jong: 27

Fouls Conceded
Barry: 64
De Jong: 44

Yellow Cards
Barry: 4
De Jong: 7

These last two stats, show that Barry is clearly the far more canny footballer, as he breaks up play (concedes a foul) far more ofter than De Jong but also far more subtly so he doesn't receive a yellow card.

Fouls Won
Barry: 56
De Jong: 44

You can not argue with these stats, they clearly show Gareth Barry is far better at breaking up the play than NDJ. And with that being true, in what way is NDJ better than Barry?? None whatsoever

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.