Gareth Barry

Cooper_mcfc

Where will he fit in next season if we was to buy sneijder or nasri?
With shauny looking good at the minute this how I would see the midfield.

De Jong
Shauny-- yaya/sneijder??--- Johnson
Silva

No place for Barry, I can see him spending alot time on the bench.

Do you seriously think that SWP will get in the first 11, or anwhere near for that matter, next season? And do you base this on just the few minutes he's played pre-season ATM?

I'm hoping more than anything that shauny can get a chance at the start of the season, I can't really judge him on 2 friendly games.

The only reason Shaunie will be with us by 1st Sept will be if Bob doesn´t get or can´t get who he wants as his replacement. Cerci perhaps?

Shaun is doing a great job of showing off his talent and could well push up his wage demands or our sell on price with his performances upto now.

He´s late 20s and earning probably one and half or twice what we would pay a youngster who could do an equally good job and improve beyong where Shaun is right now.

2 great goals!

K49112008 said:
I'm hoping more than anything that shauny can get a chance at the start of the season, I can't really judge him on 2 friendly games.

Then what makes you think he's worth a starting spot? i mean, i love Shauny, but he is very much past it, and even at his best would struggle. Also, the fact that you'd give Shauny AND Johnson a starting spot, but only give Yaya OR Sneijder a starting spot and not both is just amazing.....ly stupid.

K49112008 said:
Where will he fit in next season if we was to buy sneijder or nasri?
With shauny looking good at the minute this how I would see the midfield.

De Jong
Shauny-- yaya/sneijder??--- Johnson
Silva

No place for Barry, I can see him spending alot time on the bench.

Can you really see Bobby playing ONLY NdJ as a defensive-minded midfielder?

I can't.

Gareth Barry was integral to our success last season, and until he finds a replacement of similar type, I think we'll continue to see a lot of Barry in our starting XI.

Barry will be as ever present as always, really underrated by people he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.