Gareth Barry

I'm a big fan of James Milner, I reckon he can develop into a great centre midfielder alongside De Jong, he has all the right attributes to be far superior too Gareth.

I wouldn't call Barry a defensive midfielder or a playmaker, more like a support and link player which he does very well.

Here we go again.

There has been hundreds of potential line-ups posted on BM in the last few weeks. I've seen one person include Gareth Barry in his "fantasy" first 11.

Last season he made 47 appearances for us and I'm sure he won't be far off that figure this season.

Underrated by almost everyone (except the manager).

Personnally i think gareth barry will fit in the same place he played last year i dont think we will get nasri and i dont think we will get schneider mancini looks like 2 of the players we are going for are aguero and a gk in hildebrand so there is only place for 1 more signing by what mancini said god knows why we are going for a gk though i think taylor is good. But bottem line i dont think barrys position will change and i dont think it has to

the talisman said:
Here we go again.

There has been hundreds of potential line-ups posted on BM in the last few weeks. I've seen one person include Gareth Barry in his "fantasy" first 11.

Last season he made 47 appearances for us and I'm sure he won't be far off that figure this season.

Underrated by almost everyone (except the manager).

If we wanna win this title we can't have 2 defensive midfielders on the pitch at the sane time, we need a nasri or a sneijder who could score 10-15 goals, that could be the difference in winning the league, not Barry stopping 2 goals going in the other end.

Barry in the big games was immense.

end of

just coz he's not a glamour name. Always has to be someone hasn't it

ADRIAN HEATH
RICHARD EDGHILL
+ LOADS I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER

K49112008 said:
If we wanna win this title we can't have 2 defensive midfielders on the pitch at the sane time, we need a nasri or a sneijder who could score 10-15 goals, that could be the difference in winning the league, not Barry stopping 2 goals going in the other end.
Can I ask why you're not a manager at a top European club with this incredible insight you seem to possess?

Barry will be an ever-present again next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.