Gareth Barry

SWPISHOME

Didn't see a thread on him today, But I thought he was immense, His best game in a City shirt imo, He got booked earlyish in the game and still timed every tackle to perfection, He was possibly our best player against Chelsea and today he was awesome.

Well Done Gaz Baz!

SWPISHOME said:
Didn't see a thread on him today, But I thought he was immense, His best game in a City shirt imo, He got booked earlyish in the game and still timed every tackle to perfection, He was possibly our best player against Chelsea and today he was awesome.

Well Done Gaz Baz!

Completely agree... said at half time he had been MOTM so far and did the same 2nd half.
Amazing turn around for him..... after the fiasco in South Africa with England and a poor start last season, I thought he'd be gone a long time ago.

Kompany a very close 2nd today behind Barry

I still think he's one the weaker points of the team together with lescott

MOTM first half, ran like no tomorrow to close players down and was still effective after being booked

I think Barry might have made more tackles and interceptions today than the 17 he made in the Chelsea game. He made excellent use of the ball as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.