Gareth Barry

He seems fitter than ever and I think that helps. He also seems to be better in this free flowing system than last year when he and deJong just sat back. Playing a little further off the Back 4 means he is making challenges further up the field and he is better in the ball and making challenges in places where he can take risks (and occasionally put in a rash tackle)

Awesome performance today. Just brilliant.

Love to see those money-waving Villa fans try to justify now why he should have stayed with their woeful side.

Calcio said:
I still think he's one the weaker points of the team together with lescott
go take a walk son- you really do not know anything about football

Goes about getting the job done, and always seems to put in the yards and pops up with some important goals as well.......

i actually am gonna stick my neck out and say i actually think hes been our best performer this season. absolutely immense today, best player on the pitch by a country mile

If silva has been the best prem player in the first 10games of the season then gazbaz has defo pushing him over 16games

Having the season of his life

dref619 said:
i actually am gonna stick my neck out and say i actually think hes been our best performer this season. absolutely immense today, best player on the pitch by a country mile

Does all Balotellis, Silvas, Nasris dirty work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.