Gareth Barry

Salford_Blue said:
Calcio said:
Silva gets all the plaudits, but without the Gareth Barry's in your team, Silva doesn't see half the ball that he does and you will win cock-all.

Sorry for repeating myself, but when Mourinho won the League in his first season, his first signing was Makelele. You could argue that without him, they wouldn't.
Real was the the best football team the world had ever seen up until the moment they sold Makelele. From that very second they failed miserably and Chelsea went on to win the league. So yeah, no rock'n'roll without good bass players.

bobmcfc said:
needs a song

Used to have one... forget the tune but the lyrics were something like: "Get Barry off! What are you doing you fat bastard! Sell Barry!". ;)

The Hastings Xavi has come into his own this season, he was good last season but is playing at another level this season.

DruntBlunt said:
Salford_Blue said:
Calcio said:
Silva gets all the plaudits, but without the Gareth Barry's in your team, Silva doesn't see half the ball that he does and you will win cock-all.

Sorry for repeating myself, but when Mourinho won the League in his first season, his first signing was Makelele. You could argue that without him, they wouldn't.
Real was the the best football team the world had ever seen up until the moment they sold Makelele. From that very second they failed miserably and Chelsea went on to win the league. So yeah, no rock'n'roll without good bass players.

Barry is The Ox

One thing that really annoys me is that non city fans think Barrys s**t. The guy is absolutely f*****g quality but you'll get shit from non city fans (utd and dipper fans especially) like "Gareth Barrys in your first choice midfield... Cant believe he gets games" these people probably only watch us on MOTD and have the nerve to comment on Gareth. Him or Zabba MOTM for me today. Rant over!

Brilliant today as he's been all season, unsung hero. He's a very intelligent player and I love the way he knows how to get fouled to win a free kick when he's in a tight spot similar to Didi Hamman

He has more than one string to his bow and unlike NDJ has the tools to have been able to adapt to our more cavalier style this season.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Another one who gave his all today but he's such a clever user of the ball as well as a fierce tackler. He's like De Jong with a killer pass.

A very brave player IMO.Doesn`t mind the challenges and can dish it out,but you`re spot on ref a Nige but with superb passing abilities also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.