Gareth Barry

Every good side needs a Barry, without doubt as much a hero this season as much as Kompany and th rest of the lads, legend.

Shadz69 said:
Himself,Nasri,Clichy,Milner,Lescott and others have been vindicated in coming.Win leagues and cups and earn a shedload while doing it thats a footballers paradise right there.

Well, it beats 12 hour nights.

Every one of our players who was criticised for the move can completely justify their move. Also, the money couldnt have hurt either ;)

Ancient Citizen said:
Shadz69 said:
Himself,Nasri,Clichy,Milner,Lescott and others have been vindicated in coming.Win leagues and cups and earn a shedload while doing it thats a footballers paradise right there.

Well, it beats 12 hour nights.

Players in the league of Ireland live the dream compared to the ordinary guy our players are on a different planet.Our players took a lot of crap from people in the game and it was bullshit,journos that have never played the game I can kinda understand but all players want to earn as much as they can with the best chance of picking up silverware.In England City provide this.

DempsM24 said:
Every good side needs a Barry, without doubt as much a hero this season as much as Kompany and th rest of the lads, legend.

The Alan Oakes of the current side.

He does all the unnoticed work that is essential in every top side.

At £12 million, he was a steal, IMHO.

de niro said:
our most important player.

Certainly one off them!
Alot of my non supporting City fans laugh when I mention he has been crucial to us, and I think I heard somewhere that he had alot of players player votes at the awards do.
A player the fans (finally) the manager and the players really rate, and trust.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.