Gareth Southgate

No and yes, the omissions of Walker and Foden are easily justified, but at this moment when either Raz or Gomez could of been the one left out,
leaving out Raz is a definite dig, mind you I don't have all the details. What I do know is Gomez was the dirty one in the game, Raz is just sticking up for what is right, yet he is seen as the bad guy! and will be perceived as such by the general public and associating the City name with it, seemingly fitting this FA agenda against us.

I say fuck em all
Don’t care who we upset, let’s use our ‘dirty Arab oil’ money to ruffle some feathers

Fight fire with fire. Call out every cheating decision, bad article, boo the fuck out of any player or manager that gives us shit, buy the top players, go rabid on the scouse fuckers when they turn up at our place. Let's give the wankers something to really moan about.

This is taking the idea that everybody is against City much too far. All the points raised about Raz, Phil, Walker, Gomes etc have been properly answered here, but some fans won't be persuaded. We are not being unfairly treated by Southgate. He's still crap, tho'. Less moaning is in order, I feel.

Yep, I do think think there is a danger that we're starting to get consumed by our own self-pity. Time for a bit of resilience in adversity.
Ffs Ric, not sure how old you are, I am 60, so don’t talk about resilience in adversity to Blues of a certain age.

I have a shit memory but off the top of my head;-

Raheem shat on by Southgate

Bernardo shat on by the FA

Sergio shat on by one eyed Andre

Cheat after cheat performances by Altrincham Anthony, Peter Walton, Michael Oliver, lee Mason et all

Penalty after penalty denied to us. My wife gets more parking penalties in a year than we get penalties

Shafted by VAR by UEFA

Shafted by VAR by PL

Charge from uefa for throwing paper aeroplanes

Charge from uefa for being 15 secs late

Case opened by UEFA for chanting you’re not incredible

Pep told he would be banned for wearing a yellow fucking ribbon

A huge and unbelievable disparity in yellow cards for and against, in inverse proportion to our possession

As above for free kicks

Never ever anything done to prevent time wasting (until we are deemed to have done it)

Charged by UEFA over various deemed FFP offences

Charged by FIFA

Charged by FA

Charged by PL

Despite our success fucking hardly any City pundits, and more often than not its anti City clowns like mrs mills, hinchcliff, Quinn etc

Shocking coverage and constant negativity from every national newspaper

As above for sky

As above for BT sports

The only team who gets money mentioned every time we play (took Tyler 15 secs on Sunday)

I could go on, and on. In fact I probably have. But yeah let’s show some resilience and pretend the football world lives us. WE WERE THERE WHEN WE WERE SHIT

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.