Gareth Southgate

I promise you the exact same points will be thrown at every single manager we get.

Every squad selection is met with outrage and 'picking his favorites' , Every formation is criticized, the line up is criticized, the subs are criticized.
Nothing is going to change with the perception England fans have of the manager, whoever it is.

The fact that fans think 9 times out of 10 we should easily be beating likes of Switzerland and Holland is the problem for me.

I never said we should Easily be beating these teams, but we should be beating them, under his guidance we made it more difficult than it should've been.
He comes across as a nice man, but he was out of his depth, the England managers job is a poisoned chalice.
In my opinion he should've gone after the defeat against Italy in the last final, that game showed his limitations.

Rob Dorsett now making it out that it’s such a shame and that it’s down to Lineker and Shearer. Given how shit England were in the tournament, particularly early on, I think their comments were fair and measured.
Obvious bullocks but if it were down to them, then thank you Gary and Alan, you've done the country a massive favour.

you ever watched liverpool, he indulges prima donna cunts like you wouldnt believe, van dick , twent and salad being the prime culprits and tactically he was lacking when the energy ran out so did his ideas
But it worked for a few years! And yes I have had the misfortune to see Dips, ( in all those close title races!)and whilst those you name are toerags, he is a stronger personality than Southgate.
So who would you go for?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.