Gareth Southgate

Serial loser , the likes of spain would never keep a manager who celebrates getting us to finals then not winning it , it is about winning the trophies , until we have that mentality we are not winning anything

The irony of bringing up Spain in this conversation is that if the FA appointed the English equivalent of Luis de la Fuente, you and half the forum would be spitting feathers.

A 60 year old with zero experience managing in the top flight and underwhelming results as the u21 coach. He's basically the Spanish Jason Wilcox.

The irony of bringing up Spain in this conversation is that if the FA appointed the English equivalent of Luis de la Fuente, you and half the forum would be spitting feathers.

A 60 year old with zero experience managing in the top flight and underwhelming results as the u21 coach. He's basically the Spanish Jason Wilcox.
I dont care about england , i dont watch it , he makes the like of phil into average and we know he is not at all average

The bloke thinks disabled people are being punished for crimes in a previous life, how the fuck is that supposed to not matter?!

For starters it shows he's a fucking moron who shouldn't be trusted with a sharpened pencil, let alone a football team.
True. I think his opinions are different now. He was still a decent coach though all be it a fucking crackpot at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.