Gareth Taylor

... Won 'Manager of the Month'.

I shit you not, an involuntary laugh came from me! Is this his first one?

I, genuinely, have no idea!
I had the laugh when he was on the list of nominees. It's now a serious concern, and not a lauhing matter. Mind, yer saw how EFC heads were turned when he beat the Arse! If GT wins every game left and we get into the CL spot, then I might ask for a stay of execution.

Edited: No stay of execution. I'm sharpening the axe! Can we get Cushing back? Would he want to come? I'm sure he'd relish the quality in the squad. We need to move quickly and ensure GT goes before Hemp 'n Kelly!

Last edited:
... Won 'Manager of the Month'.

I shit you not, an involuntary laugh came from me! Is this his first one?

I, genuinely, have no idea!

My first reaction was surprise because I didn't think there was a manager of the month award. Then I realised that I didn't realise, because I've never noticed us win it before...

Should be sacked by then to give us a chance v United. He won’t though. The City hierarchy should have done that months ago but “something” is stopping them. The end of the season will see another load of players trying to get away from the current set up:

Should be sacked by then to give us a chance v United. He won’t though. The City hierarchy should have done that months ago but “something” is stopping them. The end of the season will see another load of players trying to get away from the current set up:
Yeah, very disappointed last season when Keira, Georgia, CW and LB went. And it wasn't lost on me that Nikita P was among the throng of Ragette shirts congratulating the scorer of another Ragette goal. I just hope that there is not a similar exodus at the end of this season.

He hasn’t got it…. Tactically we look all over the shop, his management of the squad looks poor and we are going backwards at an alarming rate. Should be allowed to leave at the end of the season.

He hasn’t got it…. Tactically we look all over the shop, his management of the squad looks poor and we are going backwards at an alarming rate. Should be allowed to leave at the end of the season.
Should be asked to leave, or told contract will not be renewed.

What worries me curently is the way Taylor is speaking about his time at City. Doesn't look like he thinks it's coming to an end. The following excerpt is from his pre-match preview:

Taylor says he and Nielsen have already had positive conversations on how they can continue the team’s development moving forward, both in terms of fresh ideas and in bringing the best out of our relatively young squad.

“I’ve had a good conversation with Nils for a number of weeks,” the boss explained.

“We share the same ideas and views on many things which is good and on others he brings a wealth of experience having been at a high level with Denmark and Switzerland as well.

“It’s a great addition for us and something that will help me a lot to concentrate on what I do.

“I think he’ll be a strong source of support in helping us in other areas."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.