Gareth Taylor

Let's see after Villa.
Just seems people can't wait to sink the boots in. First loss iirc after a 14 match winning streak.

If we don't do it, it's been a very disappointing end, but a pretty good season overall.

8.0 You just knew it was coming,

We are still in it, But I think without Bunny it's over

By the last game we'll be -3 GD behind at least.
Spurs and United have nothing to play for in the league.
Here's to 3 more years of Taylor.

Its 4 years at the end of the month.
If we thought he was the right person in charge a month or so ago what would be the point of waiting until the end of the season.

We do t make decisions on the basis of a good or bad few weeks.

For me, this season has been a big step forward for the team, no matter how it ends.

Because we don't make decisions on the strength of a good or bad couple of games.

This...

Plenty of times last season he could have been sacked and nobody would have questioned City doing it,
City showed loyalty and even if we come up short this season he will be given more time, City has a small squad of good-quality players plus very young talent, Our best 11 is good enough but key injuries were always going to hurt Taylor and Bunny's injury was the biggest blow,

Maybe City will spend big in the summer and new signings will be queuing up to sign because we are nearly a very good outfit

If we thought he was the right person in charge a month or so ago what would be the point of waiting until the end of the season.

We do t make decisions on the basis of a good or bad few weeks.

For me, this season has been a big step forward for the team, no matter how it ends.
Agree we have improved from a ridiculously low base of last season.
No decent Manager with our setup and resources should be missing out of the CL.

Even without the distraction of the CL this season it's beginning to look like another trophyless season, hopefully not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.