Garrido or Kolarov?

I always thought garrido did ok for his price tag and the fact he had robinho in front of him who always tracked back and help! Remember one game he got criticized and nearly every attack he was left 1 v 2 don't care how good a defender you are being left 1 v 2 all the time you going to get punished.

FantasyIreland said:
Kolarov was a shocking signing,a complete waste of time.

Bridge was/is better than both.

That is just an utterly biased joke.

Bridge never tried a jot in a City shirt, at least Kolarov can look dangerous on occasion.

Ridiculous question. Kolarov would have been our Player of the Year in the team Garrido played in.

Garrido was solid, Kolarov is extremely average for a so called free kick expert. Garrido for me.

He's funny though and that's all some fans seem to want.

Garrido! Never understood why we bought bridge or kolarov. Neither was better than Garrido who cost Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less!

Bit harsh on Korolov. I know hes had a bad season n'all .

I think Kolorov (and the coaches) should realize that he is LM not LB.

for me Garrido was an average, steady full back, Kolarov LAST SEASON was a good offensive full back, this season, shite in defence and attacking, Garrido all day, plus he only cost 1.5m

Kolarov is soo shit. One of the worst Mancini buys for sure. Just hope he is sold as soon as possible and we won't have to see his lazy ass on pre-season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.