Garrido or Kolarov?

No comparison. One if the worst purchases in city's history and that's saying something. Be delighted if some mug will take him off our hands.<br /><br />-- Sun May 19, 2013 10:52 am --<br /><br />No comparison. One if the worst purchases in city's history and that's saying something. Be delighted if some mug will take him off our hands.

citymad said:
No comparison. One if the worst purchases in city's history and that's saying something. Be delighted if some mug will take him off our hands.

-- Sun May 19, 2013 10:52 am --

No comparison. One if the worst purchases in city's history and that's saying something. Be delighted if some mug will take him off our hands.
What were the south stand corner upset with him about?

He had words with someone in the south stand. Think he was copping a lot of abuse before that.

Kolarov is better.

BUT - We spent £16m on him and gave up a very steady and reliable Premier League left back. Given Kolarov's position as understudy to Clichy (aka; only plays against teams in bottom 6-8), you can question the deal as a whole, especially given the money spent.

hoyage said:
I always thought garrido did ok for his price tag and the fact he had robinho in front of him who always tracked back and help! Remember one game he got criticized and nearly every attack he was left 1 v 2 don't care how good a defender you are being left 1 v 2 all the time you going to get punished.

I honestly believe thats what messed up Lescotts game today as I said earlier,Kolarov just wasnt there half the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.