Garrido or Kolarov?

badman said:
Kolarov great in attack. Average defending. Have you all forgotten his performance vs Real Madrid ? Or vs Chelsea in the Community Shield where he assisted in the winning Goal ? I don't understand why City players get so much abuse on this forum. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a City fan.

-- Tue May 21, 2013 10:32 am --

Blueband Brother said:
Bit harsh on Korolov. I know hes had a bad season n'all .

I think Kolorov (and the coaches) should realize that he is LM not LB.

yup. he's more of an LM.
But he has no pace and can't beat a man. Just a decent LB who we massively overspent on.

greasedupdeafguy said:
badman said:
Kolarov great in attack. Average defending. Have you all forgotten his performance vs Real Madrid ? Or vs Chelsea in the Community Shield where he assisted in the winning Goal ? I don't understand why City players get so much abuse on this forum. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a City fan.

Blueband Brother said:

yup. he's more of an LM.
But he has no pace and can't beat a man. Just a decent LB who we massively overspent on.

pace is not essential for an LM. Did David Beckham have pace when he played in the RM position ?

badman said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
badman said:

yup. he's more of an LM.

pace is not essential for an LM. Did David Beckham have pace when he played in the RM position ?
Kolarov has played LM a few times this season and failed completely.

greasedupdeafguy said:
badman said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Yeah like when he played so bad in the community shield and helped us to win?

He might start in the LB position but moves into the LM position. In my opinion he's a good attacker, he can pass and can deliver some amazing crosses. He just needs time on the pitch to get back to his best.

badman said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
badman said:

He might start in the LB position but moves into the LM position. In my opinion he's a good attacker, he can pass and can deliver some amazing crosses. He just needs time on the pitch to get back to his best.
Chelsea had 10 men, if you remember the game against Swansea at home where he played LM he was diabolical. The only good game I can remember from Kolarov this season was against Sunderland at home, we should be expecting alot better considering his pricetag. We could have to Clichy´s instead of him or a couple of Garrido´s.

To answer the OP´s question I´ve to say Kolarov edges him but for his pricetag I would rather have Garridio.<br /><br />-- Tue May 21, 2013 11:00 pm --<br /><br />
badman said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
badman said:

Chelsea had 10 men, if you remember the game against Swansea at home where he played LM he was diabolical. The only good game I can remember from Kolarov this season was against Sunderland at home, we should be expecting alot better considering his pricetag. We could have to Clichy´s instead of him or a couple of Garrido´s.

To answer the OP´s question I´ve to say Kolarov edges him but for his pricetag I would rather have Garridio.

badman said:

Blueband Brother said:

yup. he's more of an LM.

Richard Edgehill got abuse from the stands - every game. Was he shite - probably, did he make the effort - absolutely. If you're picked by the manager to play as the best available option is it your fault you don't have the quality - no, as long as you put your shift in every supporter should get behind the player/team. That's why the likes of Dickov are adored, crap forward but gave 101% every game. Several players this season are guilty of only playing when they felt like it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.