Garrido Says Farewell

Bluemoon115 said:
Blue Lloyd said:
No that was Sven. Good call, my bad.
Last of the summer 8 though.

Top lad, hopefully he can achieve something with Lazio in the coming seasons.

Yeah it was the summer 8 that was in my mind. I know we are signing quality now but that was such an exciting time given the dross we had put up with. I was constantly checking the net at work. I'm 35 so I've seen a fair bit but to go from sitting up on deadline day under Pearce to the summer 8 was something else.

top professional, never moaned once considering little playing time, always got on with the job, some of the players should take a leaf from his book.

thanks and good luck at Lazio,

farewell Javier Garrido.

Seemed a nice guy, sad to see such people leave the club but that's the position we're in! Goodluck Javier, will be keeping an eye out for them trademark free kicks!

seems like a genuinely nice bloke.

has always been a great professional at the club and im sad to see him go would have loved him to stay but hes too good to be sat on the bench all the time.

thankyou and good look at Lazio, sure he'll do well there.

What a great fella, shame we can't show our gratification. Cheers Javi I'm sure you'll love it in Rome. Most importantly GOOD LUCK!!!

Met him after the Portland match a few weeks ago and got an autograph on my Bluemoon shirt from him. I'll always remember his two free kick goals but also some bad goals against where he went missing at the far post. Great guy and great attitude though.

Almost had a tear in my eye. It really is a shame he won't here to see us go even further. Top professional who made the most of his ability.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.