Garrido - when will Hughes learn?

manchester_blue said:
Garrido? Are you lot real? He's garbage no doubt.
Yeh Zabaleta to left back and yes Elano on.
Would have defo won 4-1 then or would have done better going forward.
Fernandes a joke also.
We have an FA Youth Cup winning team and plenty of other sccessful teams know when to bring in the youth. Garrido and Fernandes are crap. You can take them with you and start up a third tier football team then do one. I'm interested in getting something going for the future
I dont know why everyone is so harsh on garrido when we have hamman, vassel and scmeichel, besides, hes good at free-kicks and in MY opinion, quite a good attacking left back with a decent ability to adapt to different positions further up the field, so yes, seeing as bridge was a bit injured, hughes made the right descicion in bringing on a left back to replace bridge who can attack and sort of defend, both of which are what we needed.

Maineman55 said:
sam the drummer said:
Garrido did fine when he came on so shut the feck up and go support united

Spot on.
Nothing wrong with Garrido last night.
Unlike that other pillock at right back, who was culpable for ALL three goals.
Yes.

Richards is clueless at times, apart from either sprinting back to get a tackle in or crossing it.

he usually just gets the ball, runs, and just aimlesley kicks it into midfield, even if nobodys there, hes a bit lile a more defensive, younger vassel, but he is sometimes really good.

Garrido was the most improved player at the beginning of the season. Now he's shit again?

This thread has proved that there are still some of us that actually know a thing or two about football, and has restored my faith in the bluemoon faithful, for now anyway. Regarding the original poster, have a read of this thread and think again. Everyone's pretty much summed up what was wrong with your post. SWP...Ireland...Elano in the middle, then the back 4. Yeah definately would of worked.

sam the drummer said:

Well said that man...now the rest of the garrido slaggers, give him a break ffs..he wears the shirt.

I'd have put McGivern on the bench ahead of Garrido tbh, and when that didn't happen i'd have put Berti on. He may be a natural centre half who plays left back if needed, but I bet his ability to do a job at left back is better than Garrido at his best shitting us all up.

sam the drummer said:

Well said that man...now the rest of the garrido slaggers, give him a break ffs..he wears the shirt.

manchester_blue said:
Hughes continues to make garbage decisions when he changes his teams in important games. Remember Forrest? We were something like 2-0 down and he brings on Hamman and Vassell to get us back in it when some of the kids could have torn them apart!
Hamburg last night he brings on Garrido after what happened in the last round and we almost got dumped out of the cup. Is it because he works hard in training! Who cares? Every time he's played on the pitch and with Robinho in front of him we may aswell not have a left side of the team.
Hughes needs to get his head together and rapid.

You can't blame him for putting on like for like when a players injured. But what you can question is putting the carthorse benjani on when you are backs to the wall at 1-1 for studge. Surely either Elano or Fernandes would have made more sense but then again this is Hughes the tactical genius at the helm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.