Garrido

Beefbread

Don't be surprised if Javier is back in the side on Boxing Day.
I know he picked up a knock of late, but in the last five or six weeks he's found the best form of his time here, and let's face it Ball looks like a Championship player.

Well it would be nice for our wonderful manager to show a bit of faith in a player who took over a year to find a bit of form.

It's like when Samaras grabbed a rare goal- the next game SP would either stick him on the bench or stick him on the wing.

What's the f*cking point?

he was fit for the wba game, hughes just preferred ball for some reason

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
I agree, Garrido has looke alot better recently. I think he's injured though?

He's defo a better footballer than Ball, I would ship him out but keep Garrido as a squad player with another quality left back signed up in Jan!

I was the first to jump on Garrido's back and I had every right to at the time and up until a few weeks ago.

He hasn't put a foot wrong recently IMO. Fair play to the lad.

Ball was arse against the Baggies.

Robbo. said:
Beefbread said:
Don't be surprised if Javier is back in the side on Boxing Day.
I know he picked up a knock of late, but in the last five or six weeks he's found the best form of his time here, and let's face it Ball looks like a Championship player.

oh dear!

And what the fuck are you 'oh dear'ing at? He's bang on. Ball is shite and Garrido's been very good this season.

Garrido was great last year as well until people got on his back after the Chelsea game.

'best fans in the world.'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.