Garrido

Hello everyone,

I've been reading this forum for years now and just now did I decide to join the forum. Not for slagging off Hughes or others but to probably be with the club's supporters in bad times.

But in relation to Garrido, I do think he can be used in a different way. In the Racing Santander game we did lack balance in the side. If anyone noticed the left midfield was completely empty until we brought on Ireland to cover.

Maybe we can stick Garrido in left midfield with Ball as left back, instead loosing out on Ireland's versatility in the centre. We try him out until Petrov comes back as even Robinho doesn't not track back enough to be considered the left midfielder.

Comments?
AF12

I agree. I'd rather we played Garrido on the left of midfield than someone like Ireland, who is just wasted there.

Garrido is improving a lot this year, it could be the stricter training regime, or that he's settled in now, but we can't let him go. We should develop him further, i think he could, with a bit of work, turn into a very good player.

Totally agree. Garrido has looked really good of late. Could turn out to be a real gem. He's always had talent but been let down by occassionally going missing. Seems to have sorted that out now (hopefully!)

Tell The King said:
Garrido is improving a lot this year, it could be the stricter training regime, or that he's settled in now, but we can't let him go. We should develop him further, i think he could, with a bit of work, turn into a very good player.

Absolutely. He's a good left back, good left foot and just needed a prolonged run in the first team to show what he can do. Should hang on and develop.

.................Hart.......................
Richards...Kompany...Dunne....Ball
Zab....SWP.......Ireland......Garrido
...............Robinho....................
.............John Coffey................

Bench
Elano
Kasper Schmeichel
Nedum Onuoha
Ched Evans
Dietmar Hamann
Sicknote
Vladimir Weiss

Any thoughts? just think its not all bad we still have the mighty Martin Petrov,Valeri Bojinov and Michael Johnson comming back in the new year....

If taffy had half a brain garrido would have played left side midfield at wba, ireland and komapny cntre ad swp right.......but he aint so we will have to see

ball is shite, Garrido has been one of our better performers this season and is about 5 times the left back Ball is, just about premiership standard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.