garry cook at it AGAIN

Bluebee2 said:
Well maybe Cook thought Gallagher might be able to keep his big gob shut !

would you tell anyone a secret who released this song?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKisxbyZ9Dw[/youtube]

Well, we've got a collection of the forum children who spend there time trying to organise jelly and ice cream parties and debating which party hat looks the best against the seats in the stadium, allied with a couple of "don't you know who clever/smart I am, let me drop a few unimpressive names and CV details to impress you with" merchants throwing the insults about and doing anything other than address the points.

Has this ever happened before?

Woe is me.

CALM DOWN.....ITS ONLY OUR CEO

fuck sake people, so what if hes told Noel gallagher who were interested in signing, i bet the names are hardly ground breaking, its highly likely the names are in the papers already.....this hate mob needs a reality check!

so noel thought it would be funny to wind talk sport and the fans up with a 'ive got some info but im not telling' and get us all drooling at the prospect....yet as far as i remember no names have been mentioned.

Cooks been on of the best thing to happen to our club, his gaffs are legendary but his work for the club far out weighs any shitty little gaff. He understands brand management & Marketing, and the improvements throughout the club and the global recognition created by some of his marketing ploys have put the club on the tip of the worlds tongue. match day has been improved, fan interaction used to be non-existant, the new website is the best in the world in sport, and everything else he has brought to the club.

Some people on here need to get their ovaries checked and stop being so fucking petty, whats if he's scribbled some names on a napkin to our most famous fan, the amount of PR about the club receive off the back of noel gallaghers name he deserves some inside knowledge!

what ever players were in for, their respected clubs know already, and can you seriously see any clubs pulling out because Gary cooke scribbled some names on a napkin?!

no, me neither

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Well, we've got a collection of the forum children who spend there time trying to organise jelly and ice cream parties and debating which party hat looks the best against the seats in the stadium, allied with a couple of "don't you know who clever/smart I am, let me drop a few unimpressive names and CV details to impress you with" merchants throwing the insults about and doing anything other than address the points.

Woe is me.
You love all the attention really!

Is it true you have "There's only one thing worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about" tattooed on your left buttock?

JohnMaddocksAxe said:

Woe is me.

do you want yours toys back now!

Bluebeer said:
Cooks been on of the best thing to happen to our club, his gaffs are legendary but his work for the club far out weighs any shitty little gaff.

The gaffes are simply too frequent for my liking.

-Shinawatra is good company on the Golf Course (that'd subdue Amnesty International... not)
-Richard Dunne doesn't sell shirts in China
-Disagreeing with relegation
-Boasting to the Fans in America that we'd be the biggest Club in the world when he didn't realise he was being filmed

Furthermore, his handing of the Press Conference to introduce Mancini was shambolic. He looked terrified.

I might be naive but I really can't see what the big fuss is about. After NG interview none of us is any the wiser as to who is being signed or targeted, So obviously nothing was given away. Surely if the only thing we have to moan about is that someone might know about great signings we may have then life is bloody good as a city fan atm.

This must be bollocks, I can't believe our Gaz would ever run his mouth off, he's not known for being a gobshite.

fast eddie said:
Bluebeer said:
Cooks been on of the best thing to happen to our club, his gaffs are legendary but his work for the club far out weighs any shitty little gaff.

The gaffes are simply too frequent for my liking.

-Shinawatra is good company on the Golf Course (that'd subdue Amnesty International... not)
-Richard Dunne doesn't sell shirts in China
-Disagreeing with relegation
-Boasting to the Fans in America that we'd be the biggest Club in the world when he didn't realise he was being filmed

Furthermore, his handing of the Press Conference to introduce Mancini was shambolic. He looked terrified.

What do you care about what's going on at OUR club?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.